- Attend unlimited meetings
- Propose meeting topics
- Manage your action items
- Receive meeting summaries
- Attendee features plus…
- Create and moderate an unlimited number of meetings (including retrospectives!)
- Pick from multiple meeting agenda types
- Invite unlimited attendees (no signup required)
- Create and track action items
- Send beautiful meeting summaries in seconds
- Upgrade to an Organization account for free and get access to enhanced security controls, consolidated billing and more.
- Moderator features plus…
- Purchase multiple moderator seats at a discounted rate. Great for companies that want to give all users the ability to create and run meetings.
- Annual billing
- Discounts for volume
Ready to give it a try? Start your free 42-day trial now, no credit card required.
Here’s what people are saying about Instant Agenda:
“I have everything I need to run a productive meeting in one place which makes my job easier and my meetings run smoothly. The Instant Agenda team responds quickly to questions I have and is always available to provide help if I need it.”
Irene Meitardjian, Agile Coach
With Instant Agenda, we can create a meaningful meeting agenda in just a few minutes. Team members suggest topics and vote on which deliver the most value to the group and our business. We save time and get through more, it’s a game changer.Ashley Powell
Making the most of my team’s time is very important, especially when you are in a startup mode. Thanks to Instant Agenda, it’s easy to get everyone on the same page, run a clean meeting and let everyone’s voice be heard (love that voting!). The best part for me is, Instant Agenda allows me to capture the notes and action items during the meeting, saving me at least 30 minutes in ‘recapping’ after the fact.Stephanie Dumbrill
The first time I tried Instant Agenda I was amazed because my typical 1- hour meeting wrapped up in 40 minutes. Instant Agenda kept us on track and the team walked away feeling like we really accomplished something. The positive feedback from meeting participants was overwhelming because they helped create the agenda – everybody was engaged.Jackie O’Neill-Walsh
We used to rely on numerous Google sheets to create meeting agendas – it was painful. With Instant Agenda, agendas are always in the same place and teams can collaborate before meeting or on the spot if there’s not a set agenda. We also have a record of what we’ve discussed so the entire process is more organized.Todd Olson